Call for Proposals
Please submit via Easychair
after reading the following guidelines carefully.
The working language of the conference will be in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua). Abstracts should be submitted in the same language as the presentation language. The length for abstracts in English should be no more than 250 words, while Chinese abstracts should be within 400 characters. An additional 50 words can be used for references. The content should include the aim of the study, methodology, results and conclusion.
Abstracts should be submitted through EasyChair by principal / corresponding author. Please prepare a PDF file for the abstract (not a scanned PDF) and upload it to the Abstract Box.
Additional requirements for symposium submission
- Anonymous (do not include the names and affiliations of authors)
- State the sub-theme of the paper intended to address (at the top)
- A4 size
- 12 point font
Each symposium session will be 90 minutes and should consist of 3 - 4 papers on a related theme. A symposium abstract should include an overview of the topic of the proposed symposium (with 150 words in length). It should also include an abstract for each proposed paper in the symposium (following the requirements on paper presentation format).
Reviewing criteria for symposia
- Clarity of the focus of research
- Originality of the symposium proposal
- Rigour and coherence of the symposium and its individual papers
- Significance of the research for educational practice, policy, or theory
This year, we focus on Wellness, Engagement and Futures of Education in Post-Pandemic Societies: Global Perspectives and Local Initiatives. We welcome paper presentations and symposia related to any of the following sub-themes:
Best Paper Awards
- Wellness and Educational Engagement
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Futures of Education
- Education for Sustainability
- Education Policy Studies and Evidence-based Reform
- Educational Equality, Social Justice and Critical Pedagogies
- Inclusion, Minority Studies and Interculturality
- Leadership, Administration and Teacher Development
- K–12 & Post-Secondary Education Educational Effectiveness and Improvement
- Language Education
- Value and Citizenship Education
- International Education and Lifelong Learning
- Standards, Assessment and Instructional Science
- AI, STEM, STEAM in Education
- Health and Sports Sciences
Best Paper Awards shall be presented to the best papers. To participate in the Awards, an unpublished full paper should be submitted in addition to the abstract. The paper should be no more than 6,000 English words or 8,000 Chinese characters in length. Please repeat the sub-theme your paper intended to address (at the top) and the paper title. Again, the names and affiliations of authors should not be included. More details will be announced soon.
Presentation Guidelines PDF available for download